Introductory training flights
We offer you an instructional, introductory flight experience on a powered paragliding trike. The trainee is accompanied by an experienced flight instructor*, who also pilots the paragliding trike.
* Instructors are certified and licenced as part of Nirvana Aero School SACAA/0066/DTO.
Experience level required:
14 yrs - 100+
Min 35kg - max 105kg
The Bay, R512, Hartbeespoort (close to Pecanwood Estate)
Directions: Skywalk Adventure Park (Google Maps)
Comfortable. Bring a warm jacket. We have flight suits available for cold weather.
You should wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe footwear. Slip-slops are not suitable as they may fall off during your flight. Shorts or long pants are fine. Dresses may be uncomfortable and high maintenance.
The trainee will be required to wear a helmet.
No scarves or any piece of clothing with long loose ends. Long hair to be fastened and ideally tucked into clothes.
Only cameras secured with a wrist/neck strap are allowed in flight - no loose hand-held cellphones or cameras.
Upon arrival we will start with a pre-flight briefing after which you will experience a scenic flight along the southern banks of the Hartbeespoort Dam and down the Hartbeespoort valley, in a 5-10km radius.
Your adventure will be concluded with a post flight debriefing.
Training flights take place early morning (from sunrise until about 08:00)
late afternoon (from about 16:00 until sunset).
Our instructional training flights are weather dependent and only take place in smooth conditions that allow us to launch, fly and land safely.
PS: Safety recalls may be made at short notice.
Webbing colour chart
Returns & Refunds
Introductory Training Flights:
Please note: Gift vouchers and bookings are handled by Fly-n-Style Adventures on behalf of a 3rd party Vendor:
• Fly-n-Style Adventures will not be held responsible or liable for activities supplied by 3rd party vendors as it merely acts as a booking desk. All Clients that participating in these activities are required to comply with the relevant Vendor's indemnity and liability schedule.
• Due to weather conditions and -phenomena, activities are not guaranteed to take place on the booking date.
• If weather conditions force the cancellation of your booking, for safety reasons and concerns, and you are unable to reschedule there will be no booking and administration fee charged to process refunds.
• In the event of a "no show", or cancellation within 24 hours of the confirmed booking slot, a 100% cancellation fee may apply.
• For groups of more than 2 participants: In the event of a cancellation within 7 days to 2 days of the confirmed booking slot, a 25% cancellation fee may apply.
• All delayed or postponed training flights (due to bad weather) can be rescheduled free of charge for 3 months from the original booking date or gift voucher purchase date.
• Purchasing an Introductory training flight experience (including a gift voucher) does not confirm your flight or selected time and date, but simply allows our team to process your chosen times. We will confirm the activity and timeslot with you on the *supplied contact details (*per call, email or WhatsApp).
• Due to weather conditions and weather phenomena, flight durations are slightly variable and can not be guaranteed. The weather could also cause delays, postponement and rescheduling for safety reasons at the discretion of the instructors of Nirvana Aero School.
• The owners and management of Fly-n-Style Adventures and Nirvana Aero School cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any property of the client, while being left at the flight training premises.
• Clients will be required to sign an indemnity before the activity takes place.
• We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. If the Product was ordered specifically for the user a fee for restocking, rechecking, and reasonable use may be levied.
• Personalised, customised items, eg. personalised printed tie-down straps or personalised printed shirts, are not eligible for return.
• Faulty mechanisms on tie-down straps will be replaced only if a physical inspection has revealed that they failed while being used within their specified limits.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the exact same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Pre-owned items: No refunds. Please arrange for a pre-inspection before purchase.
• To start a return, you can contact us on the online contact form. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted and return costs will be for the account of the client/sender.
• Refunds are processed with the Yoco payment platform and you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account - If it is still not showing please notify us on the online contact form.
• You can always contact us for any return questions on the online contact form.